WELCOME TO THE 2021 MINNEAPOLIS CITY TREES PROGRAM
ALL TREES ARE SOLD OUT
**Trees are available for purchase only for Minneapolis property owners.**
Read the TREE SALE FAQ before proceeding, to learn how the sale works and related policies. Your order will be refunded and processing fee ($1.05) retained if you proceed with an order when you are ineligible. Thank you for your cooperation!
Check or set up a Shopify ACCOUNT, which will be required for purchasing in the sale. If you purchased a tree last year, your information is stored in the system.
Interested in seeing what's available for the 2021 sale? Click on the TREES tab.
Ordering is allowed through a PHASED system:
MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2021 at 8:00 am - Sunday, March 14 at 5:00 p.m.:
- Green Zones property owners can order up to three trees per property. Fill out a separate order for each tree, AND/OR
- Licensed rental property owners citywide can order one tree per licensed rental property, maximum of ten properties. Fill out a separate order for each tree.
- Questions? Check out the FAQs.
MONDAY, MARCH 15, 2021 at 8:00 am - Sunday, March 22 at 5:00 p.m.:
- Property owners who haven’t received a tree from the Minneapolis tree distribution in the last two years (2019 & 2020). One tree per address. If you are unsure if you ordered a tree in the last two years, please check 2019-2020 ADDRESSES.
MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2021 at 8:00 am:
- All Minneapolis property owners regardless of past participation or geography. One tree per address. If you ordered during Phase I or Phase II you are not eligible to purchase another tree.
- Trees are $25 each. The Waitlist is now closed. We will notify you if we are able to provide a tree for you AFTER the sale closes on April 16.
- Please follow the rules above. All orders placed during ineligible phases will be refunded minus the transaction fee.
- Your order is not complete until payment is confirmed. An email will be sent upon order confirmation
- Trees planted through this program MUST be planted on private property not within the boulevard or MPRB Right of Way.
- Trees will be available for pick up at **Note New Location** The Parade Ice Garden Overflow Lot-600 Kenwood Parkway. Tree Trust will be sending you specific instructions on social distancing requirements and a postcard which will serve as your ticket to pick up your tree. You (or someone on your behalf) must pick up your tree during this time-No Exceptions.
- May 15: 8:00 am until 3:00 pm
- May 16: 8:00 am until 3:00 pm
- May 17: 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm
- We will update you regularly via email regarding any pick-up scheduling changes.
- It's the law to contact Gopher State One Call (651-454-0002) at least three days before digging. They will mark buried utility lines for your safety.
- For more information, please contact Tree Trust's Community Forestry Team at 952.767.3886 or email@example.com.